Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
What time is it? :unsure:
Too early for you, you're dreaming & you forgot that the clocks went forward this morning which is why you have this feeling that you should be getting up!!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning everyone. Here I Wales it is, can I have a drum roll please, RAINING. It was raining most of the night. If we get high winds, I can see us losing a few trees. A combination of there still being a lot of leaves on the trees, plus soggy ground from so much rain plus wind equals lots of downed trees. Deep joy joy.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
:giggle: :blush:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:hello: Morning and what a beautiful morning it is
image.jpg

Sunrise over the med.
image.jpg

Dessert last night between 3 of I hasten to say. Sorry it's upside down.

I will try and drag some warmth back with me.

So looking forward to a nice:cuppa:

Arch

Married to Night Train
I see all you people living in southern England are going to be needing you're waterproofs for the next couple of days.

Well, it'll drizzle a bit, and somewhere in Hampstead a set of wind chimes will get knotted up, and it'll be reported as the end of the world.

I was saying to NT yesterday it would interesting to think how our national character might differ of our capital had been founded where Newcastle or Manchester are.

Anyway, here it is currently sunny, having apparently rained overnight.
More painting, once we get up.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Oooh cheese n biscuits :hungry:

Morning all :hello:

I do not like it when they fiddle with the time, small people do not tell the time by a clock, they do not care if clocks go back or forward. :cuppa:please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom