Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
What's the fixation on Oil Cloth

They do lots of it in a shop nearby and it comes in all sorts of beautiful patterns and I am quite good at cutting it into shapes and then telling Mr P sew there and there and now there and making pretty things. Mr P does not like sewing with oil cloth.

Mattonsea

Über Member
Whatever you two boys (@classic33 & @Mattonsea) sounds quite xx( the nitty gritty of birth I am not even going there on what the hell you sprinkle sugar on
ignore.gif

Little Moo Cows ahh how sweet wot are found under cabbage patches :laugh:

6C8620088-tdy-130813-triplet-cows-02.blocks_desktop_tease.jpg
Prolapse of uterus , sprinkle sugar

Puddles

you force him to sew?????

:laugh: Ex-Army you want it fixed when you are in the middle of a jungle or desert you need to DIY, my sewing machine loves him, it hates me, he has tried to show me many times and I am so jealous of his talents, but he has said I give up I do not know what the hell you do so wrong even when I am watching you closely. My Great Aunt was a Saville Row Seamstress she pronounced me un-teachable too with a machine......

I do not like it when he sews himself up he made me faint when he did do that and didn't think I would object when I asked what are you doing and he showed me and then I was on the floor...

Puddles

@Mattonsea I hope they don't do that to human women. Bleh

Me either I gave the it a good 7 day try the first time around before I was whipped away at a speed of knots for a c-section, second time around I became "a difficult patient" and demanded one, even when they tried to convince me I had a 65% chance of giving birth naturally. I literally threw a huge wobbler of a tantrum, at which point they decided that perhaps I could have a c-section for mental health reasons due to past experience :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom