Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

I take it by the "dump" we are not amused by this?
Yes, not chuffed. The Production Manager has his strengths, but organisation, attention to detail, seeing the bigger picture, change management, dealing with people and seeing things through are not among them.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Yes, not chuffed. The Production Manager has his strengths, but organisation, attention to detail, seeing the bigger picture, change management, dealing with people and seeing things through are not among them.

This is not good you have been very busy working this year this will be more then :sad: how long will it last?

And @Speicher Happy Birthday Dear Wol, Happy Birthday Dear Wol, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppy Birthday Dear Wooooooooooooooly Happy birthday to you :biggrin::bravo:
AnimatedSmileyandBirthdayCake_008.gif

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
I design to tight budgets HW... only once had a lovely family to design for, who's son had cerebral palsy as a result of a hospital accident.... so they had been awarded compensation- they wanted built a house looking south over the Tyne Valley all on one level with open views for him to look at and a sensory room and special aids and hoists to every room. The planners were difficult but we got there principally because it had to be kept below a set height and had to look like a farm building from across the valley [three miles away]... they were fantastic and their dad built it... I don't work for rich spoilt arrogant clients... they get vetoed at the first meeting! The farmer who owned the field built a 2m high timber fence on his boundary to stop them having a view [ you can see the top of it] so we propped the house up on stilts to see over the fence, which gave them a basement for their parents to convert to a 'granny flat' one day, so he did us all a favour.... then he planted a conifer hedge to grow but the planners are onto it! The stone, the walls, the windows and the paving were things they wanted but we put recycled water, PV, solar hot water, heat recovery and a special modular boiler in it so the energy used is controlled and as efficient as we could make it.... it was their dream, not mine!

That's amazing (if I ever win the Lottery I'll be in touch)!

Why would the farmer want to stop them having a view? Seems a lot of expense just to be vindictive over something...

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris

Why would the farmer want to stop them having a view? Seems a lot of expense just to be vindictive over something...
Sadly the world doesn't seem to be short of vindictive people and it's surprising the lengths they'll go to in being spiteful.:thumbsdown:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Moff to have a relaxing bath now. It has been a busy day, with gardening, and baking a cake.

Later, I will be watching "Person of darkly handsome good looks Interest" ^_^

Me too I am hoping it is not the series I have already watched online and is the new series what I has not seen already I do like it lots, I do like both of the menfolk in it but in different ways :wub:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace

He sold the land to the developer who then tried to build on the site but the develoer then went bust and the farmer tried to buy the whole lot back from the receivers for half the money he originally sold it for but lost out to my client so he has done everything he can to mess them about [lives next door!]... but they just take no notice.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I design to tight budgets HW... only once had a lovely family to design for, who's son had cerebral palsy as a result of a hospital accident.... so they had been awarded compensation- they wanted built a house looking south over the Tyne Valley all on one level with open views for him to look at and a sensory room and special aids and hoists to every room. The planners were difficult but we got there principally because it had to be kept below a set height and had to look like a farm building from across the valley [three miles away]... they were fantastic and their dad built it... I don't work for rich spoilt arrogant clients... they get vetoed at the first meeting! The farmer who owned the field built a 2m high timber fence on his boundary to stop them having a view [ you can see the top of it] so we propped the house up on stilts to see over the fence, which gave them a basement for their parents to convert to a 'granny flat' one day, so he did us all a favour.... then he planted a conifer hedge to grow but the planners are onto it! The stone, the walls, the windows and the paving were things they wanted but we put recycled water, PV, solar hot water, heat recovery and a special modular boiler in it so the energy used is controlled and as efficient as we could make it.... it was their dream, not mine!

View attachment 31363 View attachment 31364 View attachment 31365 View attachment 31366
Archie that's lovely and what a view.
If I win the lottery you can design a new home for Tea but it must have a view and a plenty of room for cake storage .

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
He sold the land to the developer who then tried to build on the site but the develoer then went bust and the farmer tried to buy the whole lot back from the receivers for half the money he originally sold it for but lost out to my client so he has done everything he can to mess them about [lives next door!]... but they just take no notice.
What a plank! greedy sod. So he made money out of selling it, and is in such a sulk that he didn't get it back that he spent more money on fences and hedges... :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom