Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Hornsea Potteries were there... then they shut them down.

My parents used to drag me round there on a weekend.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I've never been to yorkshire. I've been to glasgow on business a couple of times, and I stayed at troon golf course, and I went to London once for a weekend paid for by the company. That's about all. Very boring person I am.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I've never been to yorkshire. I've been to glasgow on business a couple of times, and I stayed at troon golf course, and I went to London once for a weekend paid for by the company. That's about all. Very boring person I am.

I went to wales once, the only reason I know it was wales was coz the road sign wasnt in english.

Frood42

I know where my towel is

I lived in Sheffield for a short period, the Yorkshire Dales and the Peak District are lovely, and I would like to go back soon.
Snake Pass and Lady Bower resevoir were not too far from me, and were nice places to visit, Castleton was nice as well with some caverns where you could go underground on a boat, there were a whole skew of places we went hiking, and it was just lovely, even when raining.

I would like to go back and cycle around there some day as I never took the opportunity while I was living up there, which makes me feel quite sad.

I would also like to go around Wales and Scotland by bike at some point.
I have been to Scotland a couple of weekends with my company, and the landscape was lovely, but as it was a company day we were doing company things.

Ladybower:
Ladybower.jpg

I wonder if my dad wants to take his caravan up there.. and if my bike will fit in? :whistle:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
There is some great cycling here In wales. It is also a wonderful place to go mountain biking. The forestry comission has lots of land some of which is quite literally on my doorstep. I understand people come here from all over the uk to experience it.

When the weather is nice, there is nothing like the countryside here. Just my luck though that where I am is some of the most hilly land with , lots of inclines that you can find in powys.

There is also a cave called king arthurs labyrinth that you can visit. There is an underground river and you can go by boat along it. My son and 2 grandchilden have been on it. Thefe are also cycle rides along the estuaries and the coast.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
.....but what is the vino like, Hils?
xx(

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
:cuppa: needed, 2 almost accidents on the pre-school run, one on the way there, some person just stepped off the curb in front of me, didn't look up when my brakes squealed only when I shouted, she looked up briefly said sorry and carried on texting wandering across the road! Bertha I can say has bloody good brakes! :cycle:

On the way back, I moved to primary ( doing lots of looking behind) stuck my arm out to indicate I was turning right and as I started to move over more to the middle as my junction approached some silly cow puts her foot down and roars by me :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom