Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I'm on the train. NT just texted to say he is sanding the bedroom walls with Colin. I said he ought to be using abrasive paper instead...

Hugs for @ Speicher.

You inspired a concept @Arch with you iddy piddy heffa lump, but it needs more work he is too floppy and his insides want to come out too often

IMGP2826.JPG

Arch

Married to Night Train
You inspired a concept @Arch with you iddy piddy heffa lump, but it needs more work he is too floppy and his insides want to come out too often

View attachment 31007

That is fabulous! Well done! biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Waiting at Piccadilly now, for the train up to Eccles. I usually watch the big screen with News24 on, and laugh at the live subtitles, but the screen is blank today.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Bloomin heck that took ages to get through all those posts, don't you lot have a life :whistle:

:hugs:to Lu who is really ill, so shush in the cheap seats.

Hopless needs her rest too, she has a big event on Sunday and is in training.

Speicher needs calm, it's a tough time of year and she needs all her energy to help her mum :hugs:

Puddles just needs any rest she can get.

As for the rest of you, one of you could at least put the kettle on i'm gasping after my 50 miler :angel:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I'll never catch Vern up at this rate...

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I am in shock I need tea, Mr P managed to get in a right dither before work somehow and left the TV remote in the fridge.

I have just been subjected to a very surreal watch of "Big Rich Texas" - strange people live out there.:eek:

tumblr_m45g77UrHr1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Having located the remote I can now rule my TV/DVD viewing this evening... Squidge is away this weekend, so just User76 to hose down, drug up, jarmify for bed.

Tis exciting day for us tomorrow we have tickets to a matinee for 3-5 year olds at the Theatre a play called "Boing!!" :biggrin:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
On my ride today i called into see a friend of mine who owns a large holding. It's a farm but they don't commercially farm it as such, they just have a wide variety of animals. Today i arrived and had to heard 8 pigs, who had escaped, back into their pen before i was allowed a cup of tea. Wasn't helped by one of them charging through the bantams field. Feathers were flying to say the least.

I am exhausted and i have cycled 125 miles this week by the way :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom