Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nihal

Veteran
Come on, what's a couple of thousand of kilometres between friends :tongue:
How's Manhattan potsy,the weather treating your flu alright?;)

TVC

PlumberWatch

A small snag has been encountered, the flue pipe they brought is a little too short. Jason has been despatched in the van back to the yard to get a long one. Will this affect the finish time, will there be hot water for Lu's bath tonight, will Tony scoff all the bikkies while he is gone?

We'll be back later to find out.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:eek: My kettle is not working!

I may have accidentally dropped it, :blush: but it was full of cold water, not hot.

Fortunately I have a spare kettle. ^_^

This one was a Breville, which I have had for about three years. Has anyone got a kettle they can recommend? I usually buy one of the err... :blush: more expensive kettles, preferably brushed stainless steel, not that I am fussy or anything, oh nooooo. :blush:

Very sadly the local independant electrical shop closed down last month. I could have just walked into town and bought one. I intensely dislike the type of shop with eleventy million square metres of shop. The floor size of those shops is inversely proportional to the helpfulness of the staff.

Also :scratch:I am freqently mistooked for a member of staff, for some culiar reason. I even had to say several times to one person, that if they asked a Member of Staff, I am sure that Member of Staff would be able to help them. (A tone of some sarcasm may have been employed.)

Last edited:

TVC

Meanwhile over on CycleChat2, Speicher will soon be presenting KettleWatch

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
PlumberWatch

The gas is back on and is being tested for leaks, non detected, not long now until the system is filled with water

Standing by

mop_bucket.jpe

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
My goodness PW is very exciting today!

I got kidnapped by my Mother so I have been to Fareham User76 got new shoes, cos the ones we got from Clark's 4 weeks ago seemed to have a tongue malfunction on one shoe, so the Clarks lady did look and frown and swap for a new pair, purchased books to assist Squidge in meeting his "goals" for the rest of this term (and also so I could understand wtf a homophone, a homograph, conjunctions & calligrams etc are) I also re-stocked on purple milk in Tesco.

Squidge has football tonight so no pick up for ten minutes now, also had a text and Squidge's teacher is one who is striking tomorrow, :angry: pre-school does not strike so I shall have just him in the day I may have 2 doors up's middle one as her other 2 are at school and he is not and she works at school so I shall see if she needs someone to peer at him.

At least I did not have a pre-school run in the rain either way as Mum took me & User76 and collected too under the guise of "so Io know what to do just in case" in that downpour I was not about to refuse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom