Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
All done, as usual total parking chaos (no I am not up for cycling and supervising Squidge cycling on 1 1/2 cups of coffee and little sleep) joined the snaking queue for flu jabs that wound round the waiting area and the car park.

Then I caused my two jab people to get into trouble and cause a halt in the production line, by saying to the nurse who I had (she usually does well woman clinic - smear test, breast exams etc) oh this must make a change for you getting to see me fully clothed and administering to the other end which caused them both to laugh lots, then the Doctor (my doctor) came in and then told me off for causing mayhem and gave me the jab and told me to go away quickly as the nurse was laughing too much. :eek:

GM

Legendary Member
Morning All :hello:.....Kitchen full of smoke at moment, some idiot left the toaster on too long:cursing:

Have a great weekend HW, hope the weathers kind for you!

:hello: all,
Saturday is day to have a lie in and a leisurely :cuppa:

Once i have had this its a quick nip to the Post Office to collect my parcels, fix my handle bar bag on the bike,put my bike and stuff in the car and drive down to the New Forest. Maybe just maybe i will get a ride in if the weather holds if not it will be a mooch round then some tea and cake before meeting up with Saluki for supper in the pub.

Have a good day all and keep everything crossed that somehow the New Forest says dry on Sunday for us.
upload_2013-10-12_9-46-49.jpeg

Hope you both have a good ride - how many miles is it????

Lullabelle

Banana
All done, as usual total parking chaos (no I am not up for cycling and supervising Squidge cycling on 1 1/2 cups of coffee and little sleep) joined the snaking queue for flu jabs that wound round the waiting area and the car park.

Then I caused my two jab people to get into trouble and cause a halt in the production line, by saying to the nurse who I had (she usually does well woman clinic - smear test, breast exams etc) oh this must make a change for you getting to see me fully clothed and administering to the other end which caused them both to laugh lots, then the Doctor (my doctor) came in and then told me off for causing mayhem and gave me the jab and told me to go away quickly as the nurse was laughing too much. :eek:

Killjoy :angry:

Lullabelle

Banana
@Arch thanks once again for the jam, first jar finished today :hungry:

Lullabelle

Banana
We went to a garden centre this afternoon, after walking past clothes, shoes, kitchenware,Christmas decorations,furniture,food, we discovered very few house plants. We could have completely redecorated our entire house with stuff from there but couldn't buy a plant :wacko:

Lots of :rain: :rain: here today

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
View attachment 30705
Hope you both have a good ride - how many miles is it????
Only 50 and it Saluki, London Female and I.
I booked it when 50 miles seemed a long way for me but the long hot summer sorted that. It will be a great day with lots of laughs which is what its all about even if we come back drowned rats we will be laughing I have no doubt.

Lullabelle

Banana
My folks gave me some money for my birthday and decided I wanted another orchid, last time we went they had some real beauties which is why we went back, should have known better really as most things are pushed aside for Christmas stuff, as lovely as some of it was we don't bother.

TVC

I've been busy in the kitchen makeing Coq au Vin for tea. Lu really likes my coq and she would have it a lot more often if I could be bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom