Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mattonsea

Über Member
Haribo are opening a new factory in Castleford W Yorks where they will be churning out 48000 tonnes of sweets !

Guess where we will find Phil and Potsy ?
haribo haribo haribo

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Right decisions have been made for today.

We shall be cycling somewhere and also taking turkey soup in pots for lunch, small people are still arguing between the river & the country park.

Squidge wants to enter the design a Christmas card for the local lifeboat competition they were told about at school yesterday so "do we have any A3 paper Mummy" (yes we do)

Advantage shall be taken of the school closure for Mr P to fit Squidge to his Tudor costume and also Tudor Costume Power Point Presentation shall be completed.

Spellings & readings are done, Thank you letters for birthday gifts are done, Letters for shoeboxes are done, we shall choose photos later.

Experiments in yoghurt continue today we are using Greek Total Yoghurt as a base and then when it is done we shall be straining it overnight and seeing what we end up with.

Dinner shall be more turkey soup with Mud Pie for dessert

Mr P has now been woken up and User76 has said please to him eleventy hundred and twelve times to come to the beach and so that will be him running along side us :giggle:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
So I guess if you don't like a thread just lock it :headshake:
:scratch:What's that in reference to?

Lullabelle

Banana
:cold: :rain: cat is home and happy, washing is in the dryer, lunch consumed now waiting for 3pm for :cuppa: and cake. All is unpacked but still stuff to put away. I was very good this time and only packed for the duration of our stay instead packing for a week. I always over pack, that way I don't run out of anything, it's a girl thing, how can you guys get away with taking so little :scratch:

Mattonsea

Über Member
:cold: :rain: cat is home and happy, washing is in the dryer, lunch consumed now waiting for 3pm for :cuppa: and cake. All is unpacked but still stuff to put away. I was very good this time and only packed for the duration of our stay instead packing for a week. I always over pack, that way I don't run out of anything, it's a girl thing, how can you guys get away with taking so little :scratch:
Because we don't care about appearance :rolleyes:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
The said app was very useful for posting pictures on my iPhone. It automatically sized them and posted them. If I don't use the app, I have to link via the web browser to my album on the phone. It will only post files which are smaller than 2mb...which is about the size of the photos on the phone...and the process is very slow.

So is there a better way of posting photos on a mobile through the browser?

I am assuming you are using an Android phone, have you tried downloading the Photobucket App to upload the image to Photobucket and then just using the direct link address in the box that you enter the Image Url into in the post editor, although it wont resize the picture so perhaps try using the QuickPic App to resize the image before uploading it to Photobucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom