Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Is that it!! Good job your self employed if they take you all day to stack!!
They are stacked...

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Oh there in ,and crayons.

Yep just double checked as last year they said yes on the leaflet but then a later letter said no.

So we will be soap, flannel, toothbrush, paste, toy, crayons, colouring pad, cuddly toy, picture book for the User76 box and similar but with pencils, sharpener, lego, card game for Squidges. I was good and remembered to get Mum her "extra" leaflet this year with ours instead of having to go back and ask for another one at school.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I always find the permitted "shoebox" contents so confusing. :scratch:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I'm waiting for my credit to top £250 then I'm asking for my money back - scheming barstewards. Bet they play the overnight money markets with that lot. Gits. And breathe. :rolleyes:

can you not just request it back at any time and ask them to reduce your payments.

If I get any credit I just leave it on my account as I have storage heaters so most of my electricity usage is between Oct - April, so I go into debit during those months then pay down the account over the rest of the year.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
can you not just request it back at any time and ask them to reduce your payments.

If I get any credit I just leave it on my account as I have storage heaters so most of my electricity usage is between Oct - April, so I go into debit during those months then pay down the account over the rest of the year.

Yes you can ask for it whenever I believe, but if I leave it a bit longer then making the case for a drop in payments is easier, otherwise they argue and I really can't be arsed with them. I'd end up telling them to cancel the contract and go somewhere else. Plus I can buy heating oil with the £250 plus a bit... :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom