Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Not sure what time we'll be setting off tomorrow but I might have time to pop into the LBS before we leave.
I'll give you a nudge at 4.30am :thumbsup:

Wind in the face ride home, that plus the onset of the dreaded 'man flu' means I'm feeling a bit :sweat: but I don't want to make a fuss :whistle:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
In fact can I sue Aldi if they make me fat? :whistle:
Make or keep? :laugh:

By spring we'll be much fitter than Phil.......I've heard he hibernates from November to March, barely daring to poke his head out of the house :laugh:
We definitely did that one a couple of days ago - I remember an indignant Phil posting bike-in-snow photographs in response!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
About time I updated the Weight Loss thread ... :whistle:

PS Ah - I already did, about 2 weeks ago. Not any huge change since then in terms of weight and waist size, but I can feel myself getting fitter. If I keep it up, I should lose the rest of my flab over the winter and be ready for a good year of cycling in 2014. (Let's hope that I haven't jinxed myself saying that - I certainly did a year ago!)

Last edited:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Standing at Victoria waiting for my train.
Marks and Spencer's food is beckoning but I'm trying to be strong as I'm off to the North African coast week after next for a bit of eyelid examination.

If you are all going to start running I will of course be there to cheer you on but I will be one of those that no longer runs. Bit like those
dreadful people on this forum that don't even own a bike :whistle:

She says Watching for low flying minute objects.

TVC

See
2013-10-08 13.56.40.jpg
2013-10-08 14.08.58.jpg

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Just realised I've plotted a @potsy-friendly ride for tomorrow :giggle:

Wells_50_miles.png

We're cheating slightly and driving out to Langport. Only downside is that the cafe where we'll be parking has already switched to its recession-friendly winter hours and will be closing shortly after lunch i.e before we plan to get back. So much for the plans for pre- and post-ride :cuppa: and :hungry:. Guess we'll just have to put in an extra stop on the way back :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom