Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I've seen quite a few of those research projects in the past and have always had my doubts about how useful they are. I mean how would you make any sense of the stream of consciousness that is Tea? :giggle:

Not much consciousness goes on around here :whistle:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I'm back in York and psyching myself up for a massive jam session, once I've had my lunch.

beavisnbutthead.gif

Oh is that not what you meant :huh:

Arch

Married to Night Train
:giggle:

No. Apple and cinnamon, and the initial prep for more crabapple jelly, including some with added flavours, and hawthorn jelly.

Damn. Forgot to get some fresh ginger on the way through town. Never mind, I'll do that experiment later in the week.

It's too late. They're hhhheeeeeerrrrreeeeeee

299.jpg
299.jpg
299.jpg
299.jpg

8894920-panic-emoticon.jpg

Attachments

• 299.jpg
    299.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 17
  • 299.jpg
    299.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 16
  • 299.jpg
    299.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 14

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Ooh red blobiticus is it catching? I don't want it.

I have just been dragged clothes shopping under the guise of I shall take you to Aldi to peer at the cycling stuff.

I hate clothes shopping I did really well and tried stuff on and things, I hate hate hate clothes shopping (Apparently I am a disgrace :laugh:) but I did get rewarded with Aldi and managed to get Squidge a cycle top & waterproof cycle trousers for £1.99! Plus I got waterproof trousers & a cycle jacket thingy and User76 got waterproofs too so all was not totally lost as out Aldi still had loads of cycling clothes left.

Oh and gloves, winter cycling gloves.

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
I keep meaning to try making biscuits, it's not something that is ever eaten in the UK, the nearest equivalent I suppose would be a buttermilk scone
They are very easy to make. I had limited ingredients for this batch and I don't have an oven so I made these in the crock pot. They turned out great. Flour, baking soda, salt, sugar, oil and water.

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Skirting is the wooden board that runs round the room at the base of the wall. Architrave is the wooden strip that runs round the edges of doorways and windows to frame them. I'm painting them, and then NT will fit them to the wall.

We've also dragged some old kitchen cabinets that he'd got from a job out of the trailer (that's a cargo trailer for behind a car, not a trailer you live in), and taken them up to the bathroom and worked out the best way to fit them in, and I've cleaned all the old grease and dust off them. The doors are dark wood, but I'll paint them white to match the tiles, and see whether we do something decorative on them or just leave them plain. One of them will house the basin and provide storage under it, the other will just be storage.

All we have to do now is paint the walls, sort flooring, fit lighting, plumb in the bath and transfer the basin and toilet up from the current temporary bathroom, and the new bathroom is done. The bedroom still needs some wall prep, painting, flooring, some more lighting and a shutter for the window.

In by the end of the year is our hope.

Just stopped for :cuppa:

Ah okay here it's baseboard for skirting and only older houses have the trim around the windows, I'm sure it has some name that's no longer in use. So now it's just a window sill, wood or some composite material on the bottom so I when you open the window rain doesn't damage the wallboard.
I love the show House Hunters International. I get to see how houses and apartments look all over. Some of my favorites have been in Paris but holy moly those are hurrendously priced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom