Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
So NT now has a whistful look in his eye.

I think that's more to do with the fact that he's serving himself some ice cream....

But yeah, very cool hammock.

Earlier today, NT said "Let's get those cabinets out of the trailer and see what's useable in the bathroom".

So we dragged them out and NT ummed and ahhed and said "I dunno if they are going to work in the space, maybe I should just ditch them all and built new"

So we ummed and ahhed a bit more, and he got his tape measure out and we mocked up the layout on the drive, and decided to take them up anyway and have a look.

And they all fit in perfectly, and we'll have some cool interesting bathroom cupboards.

The dark wood doors have been rubbed down, I'll paint them next weekend.

In another bonus, they cover up most of the troublesome yellow vinyl paint we're worried about the new paint sticking to.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Anyone want to share ice-cream sundaes? Maggots was rather large today (and that was a small one)

996006_678053572205882_904569618_n.jpg

I don't suppose they do a dairy-free version do they? I've just noticed they have Haribo as a topping, I don't think I ought to mention it to NT.

Given the prevalence of gluten-free and nut-free and so on it's very hard to find dairy-free (or lacto-free) ice cream options outside a supermarket. Even frozen yoghurt is OK for NT, but that's hard to find at ice cream vans or parlours. I'd love to be able to just buy him a cone with a flake like I can have.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I don't suppose they do a dairy-free version do they? I've just noticed they have Haribo as a topping, I don't think I ought to mention it to NT.

Given the prevalence of gluten-free and nut-free and so on it's very hard to find dairy-free (or lacto-free) ice cream options outside a supermarket. Even frozen yoghurt is OK for NT, but that's hard to find at ice cream vans or parlours. I'd love to be able to just buy him a cone with a flake like I can have.

I didn't see anything dairy free advertised, they make all the ice cream themselves so probably not :-( but they do a huge pot of tea and lots of other things!

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I think we have decided the venue for the Tea thread Christmas party.
Count me in for certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom