Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
....knowing Rapha, that's the price for each glove

Oh yes I forgot to mention the Overmitts that can be work over the Winter or Deep Winter gloves just £70

rapha%20overmitts%202.jpg

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:laugh: @phil_hg_uk i know your secret now for getting up those hills

Prepare yourself mentally. If you've cycled a hill before, you'll already know that it hurts physically and takes a lot of effort. If you've long been the sort to hop off the bike and walk it up the hill, you'll need a little mental prepping first!

550px-Climb-Steep-Hills-While-Cycling-Step-1.jpg
  • Accept that riding uphill is more effort. Once you stop fighting it mentally, you can spend more time motivating your body and learning how to make the ride easier on you.

• Get excited about the challenge of making it to the top of the hill. This is something that you're quite capable of doing and proving it to yourself can be a lot of fun in between the agony!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
No more prices please... asked Squidge if he would like to go bowling next weekend for his birthday with Nana & Papa & Us as he enjoyed a few "bowling parties" he went to and then went on line merrily to book and OMG! how much for what!!!!! Mr P being a Jock will need resuscitating when he is told :eek:

EDIT

• Get excited about the challenge of making it to the top of the hill. This is something that you're quite capable of doing and proving it to yourself can be a lot of fun in between the agony!

NO!

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
:laugh: @phil_hg_uk i know your secret now for getting up those hills

Prepare yourself mentally. If you've cycled a hill before, you'll already know that it hurts physically and takes a lot of effort. If you've long been the sort to hop off the bike and walk it up the hill, you'll need a little mental prepping first!
  • Accept that riding uphill is more effort. Once you stop fighting it mentally, you can spend more time motivating your body and learning how to make the ride easier on you.

No what you do is make sure the hill is between you and the cafe you plan to have lunch at ............ you will always make it up that hill :mrpig:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
ooo its Shropshire on Countryfile, thats @Rickshaw Phil country , wonder if we will spot him cycling past :bravo:
:hello: They're in Ludlow so not my bit of the county unfortunately, although I have ridden round there in the past. I even took the rickshaw round the town a couple of times (that was interesting - Ludlow is hilly!)

EDIT: There were some sneaky photos taken of me at the Cycle show at the NEC though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom