Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Was just about to ban you from the biscuit tin, you have a temporary reprieve @Shaun ;)
Nooooooooooooooooo! :stop: Don't let him near the biscuits. He drops crumbs down the back of the server. :surrender:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
You can get a little sucker thing that suction cups on the bulb. :hello:

Ran out of bulbs - shame! They have pingy bits of metal around them you have to un-ping the metal hoop& then the bulb drops down on its wire but the metal hoops things are very strong and very difficult to get hold of to un-ping I resorted to a knife i the end, but I now at least have 4 lights in the kitchen so I can see.

Ah like this they be

550px-Change-a-Gu10-Halogen-Light-Bulb-Step-1.jpg

Mattonsea

Über Member
Ran out of bulbs - shame! They have pingy bits of metal around them you have to un-ping the metal hoop& then the bulb drops down on its wire but the metal hoops things are very strong and very difficult to get hold of to un-ping I resorted to a knife i the end, but I now at least have 4 lights in the kitchen so I can see.

Ah like this they be

550px-Change-a-Gu10-Halogen-Light-Bulb-Step-1.jpg
Oh pinging hell , what a pinging pain.:cursing:

Lullabelle

Banana
:sun: :sun:

TVC

I'm resting my bum after five hours work this morning. Nothing to do this afternoon, still not got a plumber sorted, but I'm confident I will on Monday Morning. On a more positive note, Merlot has managed to keep some food down. She might be getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom