Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Careful now.....
Don't want to break any bones:whistle:

GM

Legendary Member
I will quite happily .

Bombay Sapphire anyone ?

Evenings :hello:...... Forget the tea a G&T is what I need after my 4 hour commute home. Bl**dy M11 closed lucky I knew all the country lanes as a short cut, and I actually drove past Tulisa's house :laugh:

I tried out a different route last Friday and thought I'd cracked it....NCN61 to Hertford, Welwyn and Hatfield and then NCN12 to Barnet and back home. All went well till I got under the M25 and into a ploughed field where I had to get off and wade through ankle deep mud. No one had told the farmer that this was supposed to be a cycle path....or maybe they had and he chose to ignore it :boxing:

Is that the cycle path that goes under the M25 by the South Mimms Service? I went on that bit back in January out of curiosity to see where it went, and guess what... I got covered in mud and horse s**t as well :smile:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Evenings :hello:...... Forget the tea a G&T is what I need after my 4 hour commute home. Bl**dy M11 closed lucky I knew all the country lanes as a short cut, and I actually drove past Tulisa's house :laugh:

Is that the cycle path that goes under the M25 by the South Mimms Service? I went on that bit back in January out of curiosity to see where it went, and guess what... I got covered in mud and horse s**t as well :smile:
:hugs:

smiley with glass.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
So, I arrived at NT's and within minutes was helping to saw up some logs. There's dedication!

:cuppa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom