Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I'm making crab apple jelly, with crab apples gathered from a tree in the Minster gardens. Well, we picked them up from the grass under the tree. Shaking of the tree a bit may have occurred.:whistle:

They are proper red ones, and pink flesh all the way through!

potsy

Rambler
I'm not reading any more posts on time travel. I can't understand a word that is being posted :laugh:
I reckon @wolly has her own time machine, how else would she be able to live in the 50's but communicate in the Tea thread almost in real time? :tongue:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Has that pikey, TVC parked his caravan yet? I think we need some new clothes pegs and I wondered if he had any. We also need some knives sharpening. :thumbsup:

Delivery-Roma-Gypsy-Caravan-for-Wild-in-Style-9.jpg
:eek: is that it?

I though it was this one

Pikey-mansion1.jpg

Puddles

It is official we are the house of snot!
sneezing.gif

We have calpol, Calprofen for small people and paracetamol for me.

Squidge appeared in the playground coughing and sniffing too. I thought I would do easy and full of stuff food for dinner, cheese, pasta salad (so lots of veggies) User76 is refusing to eat, she even refused to eat a slice of bread and butter which she normally loves and chose a kinder egg at the shop that she has now put in the fridge and does not want.

Squidge is stuffing his and already said can I have Maggots if she does not want it and can I have it in my pot for school which is a blessing as I am not good with amounts at that kind of mixed up salad and I appear to have a vat of it in the kitchen which will please Mr P who will happily take it for lunch for the rest of the week.

Early bed all round again I think

Tea please!

p.s. someone remind me to shove more stuff down Maggots throat when I go to bed in the hope it will assist in less nocturnal wakings

TVC

Can we pack it in with the caravans, I do not like caravans, I don't care if I never go near one again. They are an abomination and their owners should save up and go on a proper holiday.

No more caravans

<twitch>

Puddles

Can we pack it in with the caravans, I do not like caravans, I don't care if I never go near one again. They are an abomination and their owners should save up and go on a proper holiday.

No more caravans

<twitch>

Not even this one?

That one has an aerial too :laugh:

QTvan-bike2.jpg

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Hils.....I have a feeling that you are actually great on hills. All you need are a few nice ones to ride up :thumbsup:

One of my favourites is the old A6 heading north out of Kendal towards Shap. It's a great road which keeps on going on and on. You'd love it

I am a lot better than i was a few months ago i will admit but Mutley, my inner chimp, keeps getting the better of me. I think hypnotherapy is the key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom