Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
:hello: Evening all !! :thumbsup:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I bought a fluorescent pink pacajac today to stick in the back pocket of my jersey whilst out on the bike.

At least @Saluki won't lose me in the pedalling hoards in the New Forest Cycletta in a few weeks however it may just make me a bit of a target for @Mattonsea , the New Forest local, and his pitchfork:ph34r: .

Lets hope there are lots of women in pink jackets there.:unsure:

potsy

Rambler
I bought a fluorescent pink pacajac today to stick in the back pocket of my jersey whilst out on the bike.

At least @Saluki won't lose me in the pedalling hoards in the New Forest Cycletta in a few weeks however it may just make me a bit of a target for @Mattonsea , the New Forest local, and his pitchfork:ph34r: .

Lets hope there are lots of women in pink jackets there.:unsure:
I thought all women cyclists wore pink :whistle:

:hello: @coffeejo

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
I thought all women cyclists wore pink :whistle:
There's a few fella's over your side o' Pennines wearing pink whilst cycling.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Is jelly the same as jam? Either way, :hungry:

Pretty much, you stew the fruit with water and strain out the juice through muslin, and then boil that up with sugar until it reaches the setting point. You get jam, but without the bits - especially good for stuff like blackberry, which has lots of pips, or fruits like rosehips, haws, rowan or crabapple where peeling and de-seeding would be impossibly fiddly.

@Arch Are you taking any of them to your mum's house. Just asking because you do almost have to pass my house on the way from the motorway.

Now, there's a thing, had I mentioned we're coming down at the weekend?

If you'd like one, I'm sure we can detour a little at some stage over the weekend.... ;)

I have 5 pots of courgette curry in the freezer and am about to finish off making the Spiced Lamb, Marrow and chickpea casserole. Apart from the Lamb, ( Reduced to £2.35) I haven't spent owt. Bonus!!

Swap you @Arch for a jar of Jelly stuff.

I'd love to, but alas you don't live near anyone I'm likely to visit!:sad: I don't think either jelly or courgette curry are postable....:stop:

The casserole sounds nice, care to share the recipe?

Right, phone call to Mum complete, time to make :cuppa: and settle down to watch the Great British Bake Off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom