Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
Evening Speicher!! :hello:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
No but it has highlighted and problem that was probably caused by my crash, I have a pain around a rib there is no bruising but it hurts all the time and is causing me problems getting a lung full of air on big hills so I will have to get it checked out
Hopefully it is something minor like a battered rib, Phil, but that is similar to how my problems started. It would be a good idea to read these pages on patient.co.uk so you know what other symptoms to watch out for, just in case - DVT and PE.

PS Nice ride!

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
:cheers: Alsace Pinot Blanc, since you're buying!!
I'm trying (with a resounding lack of success thus far) to not drink during the week.
Last week I didn't have any on, erm...Monday.
I might see if I can make it through to Tuesday this week...

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Hopefully it is something minor like a battered rib, Phil, but that is similar to how my problems started. It would be a good idea to read these pages on patient.co.uk so you know what other symptoms to watch out for, just in case - DVT and PE.

PS Nice ride!

I have had a look but I don't have any of those symptoms, all I have is a pain about 2cm down from my right nipple feels like a rib or something, it hurts when I hiccup and is very uncomfortable when I breath hard like when I was climbing that Huge Hill today. So I am assuming I hit something on the road when I went down last week but there was no bruise or anything.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have had a look but I don't have any of those symptoms, all I have is a pain about 2cm down from my right nipple feels like a rib or something, it hurts when I hiccup and is very uncomfortable when I breath hard like when I was climbing that Huge Hill today. So I am assuming I hit something on the road when I went down last week but there was no bruise or anything.
It's strange that it wasn't bruised ... Anyway - see the docs, and stay vigilant!

classic33

Leg End Member
It's strange that it wasn't bruised ... Anyway - see the docs, and stay vigilant!
You'll end up getting him paranoid about what he hasn't got. You realise that?

classic33

Leg End Member
And to illustrate the scale of the problem ... typically, about 5 people will have died in the USA and 1 in the UK of DVT/PE since I issued my warning! :eek:
I meant you might have him worrying/paranoid he's not got something & is missing out.
I'd not have put it on here the way it seems to have been taken. Sorry for any confusion caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom