Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Did you ever load by hand though, or was it all done using machinary
By hand :thanks:
*must resist* :whistle:
:boxing:

classic33

Leg End Member
Nice steady work, that can leave your hands & arms lookingas though you've had them chewed by a dog. Or been attacked by a roaming pack of cats & had to fend them off.
Traming hay was done, by myself, before moving onto bales.

@potsy has yet to say why he "must resist." I don't think he'll say why though.

Last edited:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Mr Puddles finally has some time off (well done that company just as school hols are over grrrrr) With Squidge safely ensconced in school Mr Puddles has so far been sent on a very long walk with the dog & Maggot. He has currently been sent off with a long list & User76 to the farm shop. I am now drinking :cuppa: and wondering if I will end up with a grumpy Mr Puddles & a look if I attempt to send him off with a long anything & User76 for a third time today :whistle: even though it is Haggis for dinner

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Summer base layer ???? why do you need a base layer in the summer:eek:

A base layer helps keep you cool by removing the sweat from you and wicking it to your jersey also if you ever come off you will be thankful for an extra layer between you and the road, I always wear a base layer except in the very hottest weather.

classic33

Leg End Member
Mr Puddles finally has some time off (well done that company just as school hols are over grrrrr) With Squidge safely ensconced in school Mr Puddles has so far been sent on a very long walk with the dog & Maggot. He has currently been sent off with a long list & User76 to the farm shop. I am now drinking :cuppa: and wondering if I will end up with a grumpy Mr Puddles & a look if I attempt to send him off with a long anything & User76 for a third time today :whistle: even though it is Haggis for dinner

Maggots don't have legs, so how have you sent it out on a walk let alone a very long walk?
Or are you referring to User76 on here?

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Where does the whippet sit ?:whistle:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Maggots don't have legs, so how have you sent it out on a walk let alone a very long walk?
Or are you referring to User76 on here?

This be Maggot!

IMGP2395.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom