Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
On a different subject, I've just spotted @pottycat's latest signature. Wonder how long it'll take @ColinJ ? :whistle:
The answer is - a bit longer, if you hadn't tagged me! :thumbsup:

50-ish, fit and well
712.jpg

57, unfit, and not so well
colinj-3rd-july-2013-jpg.25644.jpg

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
You lot are getting like celebrities with all these "selfies". :rolleyes:

potsy

Rambler
My sister took the first photo as a joke. (That's why I was wearing her sunglasses.)

The second one was taken to placate the angry crowds, waiting to see photographic evidence of how old and knackered I now look! :laugh:
:laugh:

There was a pic taken of me yesterday that made me look fat, I'm sure there was something wrong with the camera phone he was using :whistle:

TVC

So TVC, tell us all what you had for your birthday meal

Thanks for asking Rocky. To start I had Pigeon breast on a bed of locally foraged wild mushrooms, then fillet of Rutland lamb with rosti and creamed greens, accompanied by a rich Italian Merlot. To finish we shared a cheese board with a small glass of port each.

We have never had a less than spectacular meal at The Finch's Arms, which is why we were confident about staying there the night so I could enjoy a drink as well.

Lullabelle

Banana
I started with really sweet scallops on a cauliflower puree then chicken with chorizo on a a bed of black olive tapenade, not a fan of olives but that worked really well. I had a side order of potatoes.

The sweetie young men behind the bar brought our drinks over to us, everyone else had to carry their own. They didn't charge us for all of them either :thumbsup:

Lullabelle

Banana
Back to work tomorrow, back on the shop floor again for 3 hrs a day, holiday season so a bit short staffed so helping out for a while. Extra cash in my bank account :thumbsup:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I started with really sweet scallops on a cauliflower puree then chicken with chorizo on a a bed of black olive tapenade, not a fan of olives but that worked really well. I had a side order of potatoes.

The sweetie young men behind the bar brought our drinks over to us, everyone else had to carry their own. They didn't charge us for all of them either :thumbsup:

Both your meals sound lovely. Hope birthday boy appreciates he has now got to get back on the bike and work it all off.:sweat:

Reactions: TVC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom