Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
:idea: Charms are those larger than normal icons, that computers have in abundance.

However, if you are looking for the Search Charm you can use the Search Box instead.

Too clever for me Speicher :sad:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
It is to be noted that this is far too exciting to be on the "Mundane News" thread.

:hyper:

I have down-loaded the Photo Gallery app/program (call it what you will) for Windows 8, and it has zoomified through my computer and put all my photos in date order. :wahhey: This includes all the previously unlocated ones of Sweden. :wahhey:

I still cannot find my hug smiley, so if anyone knows where that is, or which smiley website it came from, can you let me know please.:laugh:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
@potsy

If I am able to use Windows 8, does that mean I no longer reside in the 1950's? At that time, I think there may have been plans for two computers in the United Kingdom. One for use by the Inland Revenue and one for MI5.

Can I move forward to the 1980's now? :blink:

potsy

Rambler
@potsy

If I am able to use Windows 8, does that mean I no longer reside in the 1950's? At that time, I think there may have been plans for two computers in the United Kingdom. One for use by the Inland Revenue and one for MI5.

Can I move forward to the 1980's now? :blink:
One step at a time wolly, (says me who is using Windows XP) :whistle:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I know most of you think I am young and trendy and down with the latest technology, but I'm not :tongue:
Here's a picture of potsy on a training ride in Tatton Park ...

velocipede.jpg

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom