Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I'll be healthy and have some juice. A walk to the village is in order, methinks. Might even rememememememember to pick up my prescription. Mustn't joke about that, actually. Ran out yesterday. If I don't have them for the weekend away, I suspect by the time the TDF arrives in Paris, my friend will have organised a "tragic accident for race fan".

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
This time tomorrow I'll be on a coach bound for Paris :hyper: (and more than a little bit :brickingit: )

Are you going via the tunnel ?

phil_hg_uk

Ferry, we think. *fingers crossed*

What do you mean "you think", dont you know

You had better take these just incase

splashappy-swim-trainer-arm-bands-115-p.jpg

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
What do you mean "you think", dont you know
Nope. It's a cheapo tour and the instructions etc went to my friend as it was her credit card. We knew it was going to be haphazard when they didn't publish the details of the hotel until after everyone had paid the full amount. :tongue: Best we can afford, though. Looked at going across for the Mont Saint-Michel TT but even if we'd stayed with a friend of mine in Normandy, the cost of a ferry for the both of us, plus getting to the port, and travel costs in France itself were far higher than this option. And let's face it, the standard of the hotel isn't going to have any impact on what it'll be like on Sunday evening, being there to cheer on the yellow jersey (c'mon Froomey) and the winner of the sprint on the Champs-Élysées (c'mon Cav) for the 100th edition of Le Tour ... :sniff:

phil_hg_uk

Nope. It's a cheapo tour and the instructions etc went to my friend as it was her credit card. We knew it was going to be haphazard when they didn't publish the details of the hotel until after everyone had paid the full amount. :tongue: Best we can afford, though. Looked at going across for the Mont Saint-Michel TT but even if we'd stayed with a friend of mine in Normandy, the cost of a ferry for the both of us, plus getting to the port, and travel costs in France itself were far higher than this option. And let's face it, the standard of the hotel isn't going to have any impact on what it'll be like on Sunday evening, being there to cheer on the yellow jersey (c'mon Froomey) and the winner of the sprint on the Champs-Élysées (c'mon Cav) for the 100th edition of Le Tour ... :sniff:

Well I hope you enjoy yourself Jo.

I am afraid I am too lazy so I will wait until next year when the tour comes to me :becool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom