Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
kittens01.jpg

kittens02.jpg

kittens07.jpg

Tooooooooooooooooooo Cuuuuuuuuuute!

What are their names?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
The scones were in the fridge - could no one find them? :unsure: I was enjoying the late afternoon sunshine, and then did some gardening. Just had a shower, and I am hoping to cool down a bit now.

I will consuming my scones with a large mug of coffee.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I think I may be about to be flamed on Twitter for telling some folk to man up and stop whinging about horse poo on cycleways.

Honestly, they sound like drivers ranting "Get off my road!".

In other news, I've had an idea. The sort of idea I daren't mention at work, because they'll say "What a fab idea. Organise it!".

In other, other news, got a letter from HMRC this morning, telling me I've overpaid over the last year.There's a cheque on the way!

In other, other, other news... Er. That's it.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Blimey, I think I counted 20 ducklings!

Not sure if they'll all be hers - do ducks have creches like some other birds do?

Gromit

Über Member
The black and white one is called Meg and the other little one is called Kia. It was hard thinking of names for them, as Billa came with her name.

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, Gromit, but Keas (note spelling) are from NZ. Not Oz.
Saw a load when crossing the South Island a couple of years back.
They're a somewhat unattractive dark olivey green.
300px-Kea_on_rock_while_snowing.jpg

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Mornings. :cuppa:

Another glorious day of :sun:. I'm co-leading a walk over the Quantocks today. I was accused of route marching everyone across Bristol yesterday (I thought I was walking slowly :blush:) and choosing a longer than necessary route (well, yes, but it was far nicer than going along the main roads :thumbsdown:) so today could be interesting. Nervous? Me? :wacko:

TVC

Morning :cuppa:

Pease pudding to make this morning, then a trip out to buy jeans and limes before prepping the bbq food and watching Tommy Voeckler gurn his way up Ventoux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom