Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Is that Harrier as in "jump jet"? :unsure:

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
The ISS is a satellite too...
And probably one of the other satellites visible was the European ATV supply ship which is on its way to the space station. Launched yesterday, and it's currently navigating itself to the Station, where it will dock in about a week. All completely automatically...

Arch

Married to Night Train
Is that Harrier as in "jump jet"? :unsure:

Yes.

I love Harriers. I like it when they bow to the crowd.

I was at the Elvington show once (well, outside on the verge), and the Harrier took off and flew away. There was a longish pause, and then when we were all looking back at the runway wondering what would happen next, the Harrier rose up from behind some trees just behind us, having snuck in low. The noise was incredible.

I'm keeping an eye on the Vulcan this year, hoping to see it somewhere. Last year ever apparently.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Stroke of luck for Sunday, I've managed to get hold of a Japanese pilot's uniform, with rising sun headband and flying jacket, what a result.
:ninja:
:reading:
I could wear a zorb and spin a pea on the end of a long bit of string.

Reactions: TVC

TVC

The ISS is a satellite too...
And probably one of the other satellites visible was the European ATV supply ship which is on its way to the space station. Launched yesterday, and it's currently navigating itself to the Station, where it will dock in about a week. All completely automatically...
ISS went west to east, the satellites chased each other south to north. If you go out 1-2 hours after sundown you are almost guaranteed to spot a space rat or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom