Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
You'll have to speak up. Have put drops in my ear and it's now completely blocked :unsure:

Night Train

Maker of Things
I was woken at 3.50am by a text from my Mum's mobile. :angry:
However, she didn't send it as she was asleep. The text was blank. It is the second one I have received from her phone like this recently.
I wonder if her phone is either faulty, or has a bug?:scratch:

I am :tired: but I have an appointment at the bank in a little while.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
How long is that ferry voyage Rocky? I went from Harwich to Hamburg some years ago. It was a lovely voyage, about thirty hours or so.

Did you know that if you are that dancing in a disco, after several drinks, on a large ship in open sea, is not easy. You lift one foot off the floor, and then when you put it back down, the floor has moved upwardly to meet your foot before you expected it to. It is therefore even easier to lose one's balance and think appear you more drunkier than are you. :cheers:

Night Train

Maker of Things
Well done NT.....I hate banks but it sounds like you had a productive meeting.
Well, I got my business account started, that would have happened within half an hour but we got onto public liability insurance and the business manager phoned the insurance department to see if I could get a quote.

Then it got difficult...:wacko:

I don't know yet what my main work will be, what my turn over will be, or when I will start. Also it was difficult when we couldn't decide if I was going to work mainly in wood, or mainly in metal. Then the concept of welding was raised..., then making parts for bicycles...., then working on electric vehicles....., and it all went pear shaped and so we reduced it back down to making pretty little trinkets, that don't put any one at any risk, and I do no more then a minimal installation in a a domestic, retail or office environment before the chap decided that it was too early in the game to produce a useful quote!:rolleyes:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
The ferry sails at 17.45 and gets in at 13.15 the next day....so that would be about 18hrs 30mins (allowing for the time difference). I have been warned off dancing on dry land and on board (even in the calmest conditions) on the grounds that Mrs R doesn't like the embarrassment :shy:. She even pretends that she doesn't know me - how shocking (and unreasonable) is that?

*passes Mrs R a :cuppa: to help her recover from just the thought of it*

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:scratch:I have just received an email that looked like it was from someone I know. But the text of the email, read something like "x has tried to send you 5 off-line emails".:unsure: It looks to me like spam. This person usually puts something sensible in the subject line, but this time it is just my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom