Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I suspect that the Imperial Cleaning Company may soon be asked to quote almost as much as solidwoodkitchens... [edit: :laugh: sol*** *ood *itc*ens]

Morning all... :cuppa: ahhh!

Night Train

Maker of Things
I could send you some Nihal... well, it'll be a kit.
Wow, offering to send a snow machine kit is quite something! ^_^
New-Generation-Snow-Machine.jpg

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Last time I went to Tesco I saw two Police cars parked outside the main doors. My initial thought was 'shoplifters'.

Bumped into 4 of them in the tea isle. They'd run out of tea and biscuits at the station. :laugh:

Night Train

Maker of Things
Knackered! :sweat::surrender::tired:

Just after lunch I went out to sort out a friend's leaking waste disposal unit.:rolleyes:
Why is everything leaking? :scratch: Even the sky s leaking a bit today!

Then I sorted though all the crates of stripped out parts of the old MR2 to reorganise and free up a crate for the weekend. Then, with the largest crate I can fit on my bike trailer, I loaded up a 2 1/2 ton capacity trolley jack, four axle stands and a bucket of tools. I will be taking that lot down to St. Nick's to give Beryl the EV a through under body inspection for rust with a view to a back to clean metal repair and restoration to keep her safe and sound for the long term future. :thumbsup:

With a pounding heart and weary limbs I am stopping for a :cuppa:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:hello:

Sideways rain and even the oak trees are swaying in the wind. :cold: Dog walk abandoned before it even started. :blush:

One of my favourite coffee shops is under new management - the cakes are as good as the ones made by the previous owners but they're now also doing proper lunches. Steak and ale pie followed by a chocolate brownie. :hungry: Maybe the homeward headwind wasn't such a bad thing? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom