Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Having curry this evening, prepared by my siblings.

The naans were supplied by Brooks:
DSC01403.JPG

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Having curry this evening, prepared by my siblings.

The naans were supplied by Brooks:
View attachment 23283

I bet they are more comfy than brooks

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Dave is licking the rain off the bike in the kitchen. I thought I had problems. :wacko:. Have you still got that towel @coffeejo ? Only there's water running out the bottom of my shoe. :cold: :rain::giggle:
Make sure you mop up the water you'rr dripping all over the floor. Too many folk who use the tea room seem to be having eyesight problems and we don't want any accidents. Not unless it's an unauthorised raid on the bikit tin.... @phil_hg_uk

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Make sure you mop up the water you'rr dripping all over the floor. Too many folk who use the tea room seem to be having eyesight problems and we don't want any accidents. Not unless it's an unauthorised raid on the bikit tin.... @phil_hg_uk

Talking of which. I passed the MD on the way to the shower room to change. He gave me the remainder of the shortbread nightmare biscuits the suits had for tea break, under the banner of 'carb loading' for the trip home.
I failed to mention it to the rest of the guys working late... :thumbsup:
Needless to say there prob won't be any 'surprise' postings from me in the weight watchers thread this friday. :laugh:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:whistle:

(though first time in well over a month)

TVC

Home, bedragled but happy. Improv comedy night at Just the Tonic. Adam Bloom, Mitch Benn, Tony Laws, Andrew Maxwell and Paul Foot.

Amazed by Paul Foot, always thought he was weird and sleezy when I've seen him on the telly. Tonight he was sharp, intelligent snd surreal, a real pleasure that had me rolling with laughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom