Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris

Biscuit

Legendary Member
The suits have had a 'jolly hockey sticks' type jamboree today, and ordered themselves a pile of food for lunch.
We've been circling like vultures and just received the all clear to mop up the left overs. I had to push several people to the ground to secure the last chocolate cup cake.

Nom nom nom. :cuppa: Anyone?

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Okay, I'll be the one sitting in the corner keeping quiet and trying not to annoy anyone further.;)

Dont mind jo she reads a lot ..........................

Night Train

Maker of Things
I did a drive down the M6 this morning, managed a good 73.6mpg on the round trip.:thumbsup:

Traffic was a bit bonkers though. Speeding, tailgating, leaving the motorway from lane 2 at the last moment, lack of indicators... I watched a truck swerve in and out of the hard shoulder just ahead of me so I thought I'd best be ahead of it in case it goes pear shaped. The driver was having his lunch, with a knife and fork!
Eddie Stobart should be aware that Amela Charlotte was trying to climb into the back of the truck in front, which was likewise glued to the truck in front of it, all at 60mph.

I managed to safely pick up the heated windscreen for my EVan-Tricycle though.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:hello:

Got a bit soggy walking the dog. :rain:

Can't quite believe it but the heating's going on shortly - got to dry the washing somehow. It's too :cold: for them to drip dry indoors without assistance. *grump*

Reactions: TVC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom