Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Just back from a little jaunt on the TPT in the :sun: legs are still white :reading:

Had to perform an emergency stop & search when my loose tooth/cap fell out :ohmy: luckily I found it and obeyed the 10 second rule, off to the dentist in 30 minutes, timely appointment :crazy:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Just back from a little jaunt on the TPT in the :sun: legs are still white :reading:

Had to perform an emergency stop & search when my loose tooth/cap fell out :ohmy: luckily I found it and obeyed the 10 second rule, off to the dentist in 30 minutes, timely appointment :crazy:

2.30?

Night Train

Maker of Things
Argghhhhh!
New Yankey Workshop is on Quest!:cursing:

At least there are subtitles suggesting that guards have been removed for filming but he never uses hand tools nor removed machining marks from his timber.
Brad and his rabbits seem to feature too often too.:rolleyes:

Still, I guess if I worked like 'Norm' I might make a living from wood butchery, and he isn't as 'scary' as 'The Salvager'.

Anyway, I have the steel for my EVan-Tricycle chassis and a section of steering column. However, I am too busy with my 'Honey-Do' list to work on the trike! :laugh:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Anyway, I have the steel for my EVan-Tricycle chassis and a section of steering column. However, I am too busy with my 'Honey-Do' list to work on the trike! :laugh:

Just remember that the sooner the Honey-Do list is Honey-Done, the sooner the Honey can move in and keep you supplied with help and :cuppa: while you fettle the EVan-Tricycle....
;)

Phew, what a scorcher today!

Going to be an interesting week, thanks to not-quite-complete cover for someone on holiday. Going to be very :tired: by the end of the week, I think.

Now, :cuppa: and :hungry: dinner

TVC

I wondered when you were going. Fancy a small photographic challenge Rocky?

TVC

Right, I need three photographs posting in tea, either during your holiday, or on your return:

1. The easy one, you in your dive gear ready to enter the water - bonus point for tropical backdrop.

2. You drinking the biggest, campest cocktail you can find - bonus point if it's pink.

3. Some really unfortunate or strange translation on a sign or menu.

To set a low standard, here is a weird translation from Thailand:
DSCN0491.JPG

Yes there is a picture of me with a very camp cocktail, but it will only be published if you deliver^_^

What do you say young Jedi?

Lullabelle

Banana
We are just packing our dive gear - off to the Philippines tomorrow to see No. 1 son - he's been away for 4 months and we can't wait to see him :smile:

I'm taking my iPad so will try and keep in touch.

I hope the :cuppa: out there is good.

Hope you have a great time Rocky, have safe flights and come back to us in 1 piece. If Thailand is anything to go by, you won't get a decent :cuppa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom