Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Can't you get it on your tablet/chrome book via the Eurosport site?
Eurosport Player is currently working on their website as long as you watch it on a system that has Silverlight installed e.g. my Windows XP laptop.

The hitherto wonderful Eurosport Player app has been killed by a recent dodgy update and they are taking forever to fix it so most tablets are not working e.g. my Galaxy Tab!

I wouldn't be too peeved, if it were not for the fact that the picture quality of the app was about 3 times as good as that of the website player.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
:ninja::boxing::gun:

I really, really hope you've not cursed the rest of the year. :cry:

Oh weather gods, ignore him,. please.

Dont worry I took my mudguards off 3 days ago and that didnt do it so we should be ok

Oh I found a basket for potsy to sit in while you two are out on bradley wiggins TT Bike

FK-PfT6sX9JoTO8QkjtNB9t1fXj7bkkOIpI_0cvwWPYN-wkp6I-94CqQw8krf6YnZUgIFQ9MXXkiHwz469iQhnOTGZrQ5lYeRJc_cXokWONsbQrFajK29sjpItvtZiQikpXGq8bDfTu4_Do_hdu_gRFR8uAlUv7D0NwiWFB7IKucqEKz_tz6dcWW8KpMm18En_iJpr-d89TyQR5s8hoTgu6HzbS51p57ibgGfQ=s220-c

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Well I have now emptied my bedroom of all furniture :training: and I am awaiting my new carpet coming this afternoon :wahhey:then over to ikea this evening to pick up a chest of drawers to keep all my cycling clothes in :rolleyes:

Never have enough drawer space for cycling kit. Apply the N+1 rule here. ;). And now for some more :cuppa:. Lovely ride in. Making the most of the weather.. Which WILL CONTINUE of course as weather forecasters are servants of beelzebub and know nothing. *cough* :boxing:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Cooling rain on it's way for the rest of the week :thumbsup:

Just been reading @ColinJ ride report, won't be long now eh big man? :bicycle:
Looks like I've gone back on my diet just in time :whistle:
Yes - time to do my 19 mile Cragg Vale loop on my road bike with an extra mile somewhere to make it up to 20.

My usually-but-not-currently ex-pat pal Bill is riding over here soon to do some fettling using my tools and stand. I'll ask him if he fancies coming with me. We last did the same route together on the 19th and 23rd of July last year which is when I collapsed with my DVT-induced pulmonary embolism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom