Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
... I mean, have you *ever* seen or heard of a guide dog that wasn't well-behaved?
Nope!

I used to know a couple who worked at a guide dog training centre in Leamington Spa and they worked hard to make sure the dogs did too!

(I should have kept quiet about the sun - the clouds have rolled in again now. I'm just killing time for 20 minutes until it is time to go and meet the lads and a dog.)

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Is the white jump suit compulsory? :eek:
If you want to look stupid, then you might as well look *really* stupid! :thumbsup:

I've just had an awful flashback to being 22 years old. My sister had built up a little cottage industry making stuffed toys and I decided (for some obscure drunken early-20s reason) to take one of her stuffed polar bears out on the town attached to a spare dog lead.

I discovered 3 important facts:
  1. Stuffed polar bears are babe magnets. Everywhere I went, I was swamped by young women. :wub:
  2. Young women who love stuffed polar bears are not interested in the drunken young men carrying them! :sad:
  3. Drunken young men accompanying young women who love stuffed polar bears are interested in the drunken young men carrying them. But only in the sense of wanting to attack them ...! :B)

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom