Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:laugh:

Oh, and "it"? :boxing: Can't help thinking of Stephen King's IT where It turns into a whopping great big spider...

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I have carefully and skillfully formed a team gathered together my favourite cyclists to form a Fantasy Team for the last three or four seasons. I have spent hours ensuring I have the best possible team in order to be in the top three trying not to be in the bottom three. ^_^ The first year was beginner's luck and I was second in the Fantasy Tour de France, and another year, by sheer fluke, I was third. :scratch:

This year, I will be having a break from doing the Fantasy League.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Just spent a lifetime getting my fantasy Giro team sorted. Website all 'horrid and test faily' TdF next after a :cuppa:

Which site are you using?

GM

Legendary Member
:hello: Morning All. Just been catching up on 4 days of Tea Threads. Got back from Amsterdam late last night, there was some kind of celebrations going on :cheers:! Never seen so many bikes its manic, there're even growing on trees

!
IMG_0356.JPG

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I'm back from my ride.....37 miles on the usual route to Hertford and back. :sun: was out and a wonderful NE wind which blew me back home :smile:

In Hertford I stopped at Cafe Rouge for coffee and cake. I sat in the sun and was very reluctant to cycle back.......beautiful, beautiful - I'm glad to be alive :thumbsup:

Also very sunny here and boiling hot and they say it will stay that way well into next week, sadly at the moment I am working so I will have to wait until the weekend.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
After a slow start, I've walked the dog and spent ages down at the river with her. One very happy - and tired - dog. The LBS rang earlier and the saddle I ordered to try arrived this morning so my plans for the afternoon have changed. Instead of heading out to the coast, I'll head out to the Levels instead: a nice long ride to test it properly but not too many lumps and bumps in case it's like sitting on a knife. :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom