Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I have 15 minutes to decide if I'm going on the cycle group ride this evening, or if I just go directly to the pub later on for the monthly meeting ... or skip the lot altogether. Want to ride, just not sure I can bear being around people. It'll be a big crowd tonight thanks to the sunshine. Urgh.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
:hello:

I've just demolished a magnum ice cream. I blame wol.

:headshake:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I have a confession to make....I hate riding in a group. My preference is to ride on my own but I'm happy to ride with Mrs R. But I prefer solitude. I detest Saturday and Sunday mornings when big groups of cyclists come by......I have a non-cyclist friend who calls them the posse
I can totally see why it's not everybody's cup of tea.

Think I will go. Though I reserve the right to change my mind. :crazy:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Then hoover up the resulting bio-hazard that was in your keyboard. :thumbsup:

With a bit of stock, the contents of my keyboard would probably make a decent soup.

With regard to buses, when NT did his leg in last summer, one of the first outings we managed was down to MOSI where they were having a vintage bus display. They had a Routemaster doing a free roundtrip round central Manchester, and NT was like a kid all over again, having grown up with those buses. Getting on and off a Routemaster on crutches is quite an undertaking in itself, but he even made it up the stairs to the top deck of a static displayed one.

I remember he was absolutely wiped out by the time we'd got the tram home and hobbled back to the house, but it managed to be one of the very best days out we've had!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Time for a giant mug of :cuppa: and some giant buttons. :mrpig:

Wouldn't a giant zip be easier?

Zip-Boat-by-Yasuhiro-Suzuki-thumb.jpg

Don't ask me why it's a boat. I just googled.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:blush: Please do not try to be clever and google "big butt on". :blush:

Arch

Married to Night Train
:blush: Please do not try to be clever and google "big butt on". :blush:

:stop:

I went mad today, and bought a sausage roll to go with my lunch. Then discovered the plan was to have chips, in memory of a colleague we planted a memorial tree for yesterday. So I had chips too. Would have quite liked to snooze all afternoon, but annoyingly, people wanted their recycling collecting...

So, I've just had a sandwich for dinner, and a chocolate dessert thingy from Morrisons.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I would love a Routemaster bus. :thumbsup:
I was all for buying one a few years ago when they were only a couple of grand. My folks told me it was a silly idea and so I left it. I wanted it as a mobile home/workshop.
Then all the Routemasters retired from London service and the prices shot up! I should have bought one just as an investment. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom