Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Poor wol, this calls for :cuppa:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:hugs: for wol.

Oh, and:
White-Chocolate-Cupcakes.jpg

Biscuit

Legendary Member
:cuppa: would be nice.....where are you going in Holland? Sounds exciting.

I've just been getting out the tent and checking it still works :giggle: and it's all there. My next cycle trip is in June, I'm going to do the Way of the Roses and come back on the C2C. Then I'm spending August cycling to the Alps and back via Eurovelo 5.

:thumbsup:

Yes June for me too. Want to go from Hoek up to Haarlem, onto Den Helder then ferries across to the frisian islands then back to mainland and down the other side. Eventually back to Hoek via Utrecht. Will make it up as I go along.About 2 weeks should be fine.

I've also been looking at those eurovelo routes. Good aren't they? For me it's gotta be Eurovelo 8 - across the med, next. Might take several bites at the cherry to complete, as it's unlikely that I'll have 3 months off to do it in one go!

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
I feel so ashamed...
Last time I used my carbon uberbike it got covered in crap. I haven't cleaned it since March.
I just got it out of the garage. The chain has rusted solid.
Be merciful unto me, for I am indeed a sinner...:cry:

potsy

Rambler
I feel so ashamed...
Last time I used my carbon uberbike it got covered in crap. I haven't cleaned it since March.
Disgraceful!!
What would @ianrauk say? :whistle:

Arch

Married to Night Train
We've been making another thing.

We need a small bedside cabinet for the guest room for next week, when my Mum comes to stay.

We looked about, and found a manky old wooden drawer/box we'd pick up from the side of the road when we were out taking pictures around Trafford Park. So we've fettled a bit, and it just needs another couple of coats of paint to be finished. Pics when it's done.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I feel so ashamed...
Use it as it is, you'd fit right in with some of the local cyclists here...:rolleyes:

I saw one last weekend, in York, and his chain was so rusty I swear I could see bits flaking off as he rode it. It creaked a lot too and there looked to be more stiff links in it then free ones.^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom