Tea? (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
miloat said:
These things happen felt like a bit of a moron though.;)

Don't worry. I heard a story from a friend of a colleague who was at a residential conference, and after a heavy night in the bar on the last night awoke the next day and couldn't find his glasses. After groping his way through breakfast, he went back up to pack, and found he'd carefully hung his glasses up in the wardrobe...

Split your guests into two lines and arrange them girl, boy, girl, boy. Participants must pass the key (which is attached to a long length of string) under their every item of their clothing, traditionally down the boys and up the girls. You end up with several people threaded onto the string to the amusement of all concerned.

Milo

Guru
I remember waking up once when I was living on tut boat after my 18th fully clothed shoes still on and the word bastard (sorry) printed on my head with A hazy knowledge of the last 24 hours.
However all was solved when I found a salt beef bagel in my pocket an hour later. It meant I had at some point been at brick lane the day before.
good breakfast snack it was to.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I'm bamboozled...

Suddenly, you realise how much you rely on avatars to ID people...

Arch

Married to Night Train
Welcome to Tea? Welcome indeed, if you have biscuits.;)

You are in luck, we have a surfeit of Earl Grey, as TheDoctor has been away for a week, and he noramlly drinks it.

Pull up a chair, sit yourself down and join the banter. You may well have noticed, the conversation drifts about a bit, but there's always a cuppa on the go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom