England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rb58

Enigma
Anyone around for a pootle around town on 17th?

rb58

Enigma
I read that the London Hot Air Balloon regatta is going to be on 7, 21 or 28 July, depending on the weather. I shall be riding in France on the the Fridays tour on the 7th, but if the regatta is deferred to the 21st or 28th who fancies some hot air balloon chasing across the city? Be warned, it's an early start.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I read that the London Hot Air Balloon regatta is going to be on 7, 21 or 28 July, depending on the weather. I shall be riding in France on the the Fridays tour on the 7th, but if the regatta is deferred to the 21st or 28th who fancies some hot air balloon chasing across the city? Be warned, it's an early start.

Count me in if i'm not moving that weekend.
From my back garden back in 2015 on my way to meet you for a ride to somewhere
ohc=QZZeXXzxaJcQ7kNvgFtGwdy&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-2.jpg

ohc=ebsa0soUPjMQ7kNvgGYstW9&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.jpg

who fancies some hot air balloon chasing across the city? Be warned, it's an early start

That sounds great. I understand balloons like early starts...
...sadly they do not suit me! What do you call 'early'?
I imagine it would way too early for me to get close. (Riding to the Smoke is too far / Trains not starting early enough)

rb58

Enigma
That sounds great. I understand balloons like early starts...
...sadly they do not suit me! What do you call 'early'?
I imagine it would way too early for me to get close. (Riding to the Smoke is too far / Trains not starting early enough)

I suspect it's something like 5.30am. Doesn't the Brighton line run all night? (Just sayin') ^_^

Top Bottom