Squeamish about Charity Stuff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Gorshk...I'd rather sponsor a charity I care about than care about the devices used to gain their funding...within legal remit, of course. Seems a bit pig headed to me, for people to say no to a charity they believe in, on the basis that someone enjoys themslves, so heck...if @0-markymark-0 can get Cheryl Coles agreement and the charity is the right one...and I can find some pennies to rub together...you can have em mate :okay:
Cool. My guess is about £20m to get her to notice me. Shall I put you down for £2 million?

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Cool. My guess is about £20m to get her to notice me. Shall I put you down for £2 million?

You can have the pennies down the back of my sofa...that's all I have spare and even then, they proably belong to the OH...depending on the charity of course...but you never know...you're a printer, so I reckon if you print enough leaflets and distribute them, she might find one and consider the deal...anything for the limelight...anything to look good...maybe....

Interesting thread, especially the stuff about getting donations to trek up mountains. Im doing Kilimanjaro in October with the missus, paid for by us but am still trying to raise money for SANDS and the Kings Lynn QE maternity ward who helped us through a tough time when we lost our daughter in February. We are also doing 28 other "challenges" prior to that, some will be "fun" i guess, but the majority will be difficult for at least one of us, what with me not liking heights or water and my wife not enjoying cycling, running etc. - http://www.isobels29challenges.co.uk/

Top Bottom