Social Media Posts Inciting Hate Toward Cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thankfully, the majority of the top ranking comments were also calling this out

1721123403501.png

1721123432356.png

Edit: Link to the post for others to report.

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
A good a reason as any not to use organised social media.

albion

Guru
Yup, so called 'fun' without any responsibility.

Fact is it drives clicks thus earning Facebook and the like money. I think of it as war jaw. Once upon a time jaw jaw was mainly civil with an erudite factor.

Drago

Legendary Member
Granted. The problem isn't those who don't use social media.
It is those that do, who sadly are ignorant enough to be influenced by it. I've added the link at the bottom of the OP so others can try and report it to.

Those sort of people would be just as dumb if they met in secret in illuminati safe houses.

The social media is just one medium, they'd still be twats if it didn't exist.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Sad keyboard warriors hiding behind the anonymity of the interweb. Ignore it.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Nice that - hardly surprising that acts of violence towards us are so normalised in society with shoot like this floating about unchallenged.

I'm sure they'd not get away with it were this content effectively promoting such a sickening attitude towards any other demographic.

Tbh all this, and the prevailing mindset that it supports / encourages, does is confirm how thick / selfish / brainwashed the majority of people are, and as such how deserving they are of the contempt I generally feel for them.

I reported the post and got the same message, basically we don't GAF.

Same here. The response was very quick so I suspect it was automated. I’ve asked for a review which seems to be taking a lot longer so I’m hopeful it is actually going to be a human looking at it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom