Rugby World Cup

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Wales played a cracking match and fully deserved the win, they could well come back with the cup if they keep that standard of play going the semi and final.

Hacienda71, to say England are dire in this match is wrong as they are not that good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mr Mag00

rising member
ouch

yello

Exciting if sometimes scrappy stuff. Enjoyed that hugely!

England blitzed in the 1st half, looked better in the 2nd but still not good enough. Still too many errors (how many times has that been said?) I think it really shows up their limitations though; if they can't control the game, they're clueless.

The French can play when they want to. If only they knew the formula!

Divided household for the semis with the misses being Welsh!

colly

Re member eR
England = ponderous. Are they not capable of getting some kind of dynamism into their game? The odd flashes of it were few and far between. Getting as far as they have is kind of surprising tbh.

ACS

Legendary Member
England should be taken from the dressing room, put on a flight to Tonga and left in exile until the learn to play rugby with passion and pride.

brokenflipflop

Veteran
England should be taken from the dressing room, put on a flight to Tonga and left in exile until the learn to play rugby with passion and pride.

They'd probably win a drinking competition
smile.gif

brokenflipflop

Veteran
[QUOTE 1547855"]
Well done Wales. Well played Ireland.

Well done France.

England - looked like a bunch of spoilt, overpaid indulgences. Not good enough.

[/quote]

I'm not that keen on the kick and clap code of rugby but maybe England could try an experiment: Ditch the public schoolboy, tally-ho brigade they have at the minute and come up to Warrington, Wigan, Leeds and St Helens to "borrow" a few players from the proper game
wink.gif

martint235

Dog on a bike
[QUOTE 1547857"]
St Helens are doing a good job in bringing forth local talent, apparently. Most of their of their 1st team are local. That's good.
[/quote]

Well let's see how they do tonight first. Been bridesmaids more often than not lately

brokenflipflop

Veteran
[QUOTE 1547857"]
St Helens are doing a good job in bringing forth local talent, apparently. Most of their of their 1st team are local. That's good.
[/quote]

Well I mentioned the cream of Northern Rugby league there but neglected to mention that my Team is Salford ! To add insult to injury my football team is Bolton and to rub salt into my already festering wounds I'm also English. When it comes to sport I guess the Gods will never smile on me
sad.gif

brokenflipflop

Veteran
[QUOTE 1547861"]
I was nearly brought up North (Bradford) but my Dad decided on Tilbury instead.

[/quote]

I'd be surprised if the time your dad spent on that decision lasted more than a nanosecond
biggrin.gif

Apologies to Yorkshire folk but you know how it is
whistling.gif

Top Bottom