Reading about someone called David Grhol fathering a 'love child' it made me wonder which famous person I'd like to be the love child of

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grldtnr

Über Member
Ohhh , steady on there Drags...... somebody is going to have wet dreams !!!!!!
I can't see how the late Maggie fatch could father children, the 2 she did bare, Mark & Carol, they are twins I believe, Carol is probably the most relatable one, Mark it seems is a right on Conservative, if you take my meaning.......

Drago

Legendary Member
General George Smith Patton, one of my heroes.

A man so cool he gave his dog the rank of private, and gave a medal to the chaplain when his prayers for good weather were answered.

A man so tough that while working in Washington just prior to the war he came across three ruffians attacking a woman and he chased them off with his ivory handled Colt revolvers that he habitually wore.

A man so scary Hitler shat his pants and shot himself rather than risk Patton shooting him, which Patton had vowed to do.

Having him as my Daddy would be pretty gosh darn awesome, and he'd have looked down on your beloved Drago with a great sense of paternal pride.

Last edited:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
You'd never have imagined that a stamp collector would be so popular with the ladies.

It took me longer to get that than it should have done.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Margaret Thatcher.

I can’t help thinking that’s not one of your better or more realistic ideas, Apparently Mrs T was once credited with saying the following:

“Being Prime Minister is a lonely job. In a sense, it ought to be--you cannot lead from a crowd. But with Denis there I was never alone. What a man. What a husband. What a friend.”​
Which I think is a wonderful testimony to her vocation of marriage.​

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Surely @Accy cyclist father is Lord Charles?

For the kids, I don't mean Craig Charles (I reckon he fathered @Drago ) but this fella:

1727975491368.jpeg

Top Bottom