ProTour Pundit 2015 *no spoilers please*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
A few of the Giro punditeers still to submit Jersey and Stage 1 picks, so a gentel reminder to:
... @HF2300 ...

Thanks @Marmion - I may sit this one out. I have a lot going on at the mo and can't pundit reliably, and, you know, as a former joint winner I can't be doing things half-heartedly - there are standards to maintain, don'tcha know.

(either that or I don't want my normal standards of punditry to spoil my fluke Giro win)

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Thanks @Marmion - I may sit this one out. I have a lot going on at the mo and can't pundit reliably, and, you know, as a former joint winner I can't be doing things half-heartedly - there are standards to maintain, don'tcha know.

(either that or I don't want my normal standards of punditry to spoil my fluke Giro win)
No worries, please feel free to post comments slagging the rest of us off as you see fit ^_^

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The new scoring system, including double points for the stage, has nearly everyone off to a flyer! :becool:

Congratulations to @rich p and @User who both scored maximum points for guessing applying their deep knowledge and correctly picking the top 3 :bravo:

Full scores after stage 1:

@rich p, @User - 68
@Supersuperleeds - 58
@simo105, @Crackle, @Archie - 44
@Berk on a Bike, @robertob, @ItsSteveLovell - 38
@smutchin - 34
@themosquitoking, @roadrash, Me - 24
@400bhp - 14
Ahem, we picked 2 out of 3 I think. Dumoulin was 4th

2. Kristoff, Greipel, Demare

Top Bottom