ProTour Pundit 2015 *no spoilers please*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simo105

Gc froome
Kom valverde
Green sagan
White quintana
Combativity dowsett

Stage 1 dowsett martin cancellara

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
A few of the Giro punditeers still to submit Jersey and Stage 1 picks, so a gentel reminder to:
@Archie and @HF2300 - they may be resting after a decidedly good showing in the Giro of course ;)
@ItsSteveLovell - again he may be resting after his Giro podium
@Supersuperleeds - a fine chance to show that his good start with the Giro was no fluke :okay:
@User - waiting til the last minute to show his hand no doubt...
...and probably others but I can't be bothered checking.

And anyone else who wants to join in...

It's a bit of fun and no need to pick for every stage or even 3 riders per stage if you're happy to just go with the one.

I haven't put my three picks for stage 1 in a particular order but if i was too state a certain order for finishing and i got it all right (:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:) would there be extra points? Or are we supposed doing that already?

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I haven't put my three picks for stage 1 in a particular order but if i was too state a certain order for finishing and i got it all right (:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:) would there be extra points? Or are we supposed doing that already?
no need for an order, just 3 riders. So if any of them win you get winners points. And if all 3 come in the top 3 then you get points for them all.

And DOUBLE POINTS for stage 1, so everyone should be guaranteed to get off to a good start unless all the favourites for the stage fall off. Which knowing our record they most likely will.

EDIT - although the "this will be 1,2,3" option would be worthy of consideration at a stage race in the future; almost a "Joker" stage - but let's see how this one goes first tho, eh? ;)

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
GC - Froome (that's cursed him :sad:)
Mountains - Contador
White - Quintana
Aggressive - Bardet
Points - Sagan
Stage 1 - Dumoulin, Martin, Cancellara

rich p

ridiculous old lush
no need for an order, just 3 riders. So if any of them win you get winners points. And if all 3 come in the top 3 then you get points for them all.

And DOUBLE POINTS for stage 1, so everyone should be guaranteed to get off to a good start unless all the favourites for the stage fall off. Which knowing our record they most likely will.

EDIT - although the "this will be 1,2,3" option would be worthy of consideration at a stage race in the future; almost a "Joker" stage - but let's see how this one goes first tho, eh? ;)
Careful, you may wear your pencil out...

Top Bottom