ProTour Pundit 2015 *no spoilers please*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Just a quick reminder that the Giro d'Italia starts on Saturday with a 17.6km TTT.

Overall "jerseys" as follows:
GC - Pink
Mountains - Blue
Points - Red
Young Rider - White
And stages, obviously.

I'm not going to have a "lantern rouge" option but if it makes you feel better feel free to pick one, I'll just not be writing it down with my trusty pen and paper.

**To add a bit more excitement (if that is possible) I'll be offering 1st 2nd 3rd picks for stages 11 (finish at Imola), 14 (ITT) and 15 (to Madonna di Campiglio) so extra points on offer**

New competitors (such that there is ever any competition!) most welcome - no experience required, you might help make it look like we know what we are on about if you fluke a stage or two :laugh:

Last edited:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
GC - Contador
Mountains - Contador
Points - Matthews
Young Rider - No idea of their ages so I'll pass on this one! @Marmion I'll go for Aru as someone else has so he must be of age. Is it 25 and under?
TTT - BMC

Last edited:

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Young Rider - No idea of their ages

They all seem so young nowadays, eh?

According to Inrng, young riders are those born after 1 Jan 1990. Majka is now too old, but it looks like he's not riding anyway. Betancur is also too old. And too fat. Dayer Quintana qualifies. Francesco Bongiorno qualifies. Nikias Arndt qualifies. Sebastien Henao qualifies.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Betancur is also too old. And too fat
^_^

Top Bottom