ProTour Pundit 2015 *no spoilers please*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Mind if i have a prediction? Ive backed dan martin! But i have an outsider bet on wilco kelderman. Hope you dont mind. Been watching the pro cycling for around a year now and really enjoying it.

Welcome aboard, so will I stick you down for Martin for the win?

I don't do sidebets on my pen and paper system so Wilco will have to between you and the bookie ;)

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Been watching the pro cycling for around a year now and really enjoying it.

You do realise you're up against a bunch of hardened veterans who've been watching the sport since forever and have many years of experience and expertise behind every prediction, right?

:rofl:

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
I just can't make up my mind. I have a horrible feeling Valverde is going to win again but I can't bring myself to back him.

Likewise!! I'd like to see Purito do well, but I just wonder if he's lost that punch with age. I could see him putting some attacks in on the Mur and perhaps the previous climb, only to be pipped by Valverde - but I'm not backing Valverde. Nibbles might want to get a win in before Astana lose their licence, or he may not. I think people are dismissing Kwiatkowski as not quite the climber, but he was third last year and looked strong at the Amstel. Gilbert might be looking to get revenge for Amstel, and there are plenty of others. It's all a bit of a lottery really.

Alternatively, given the usual standard of my picks, maybe I ought to back Valverde, that way he'll never win.

Whattheheck. Fleche Wallonne = Kwiatkowski (with an unofficial side bet on Purito, and Prevot for the women's race)

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Calling @400bhp @iLB @Archie and @roadrash - get yer Fleche picks in :okay:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Another spectacular scoring sequence...I scored 5. I take no pleasure from my choice but it did also win me back the money I had lost to the bookies in the past few races.

Next stop on our glorious romp of wrongness in Liege - Bastogne - Liege on Sunday 26th April.
Start list not available as yet, I'm sure you'll all cope.

Top Bottom