Paris Olympics - opening ceremony

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Le Tour Eiffel is proving a spiffing vehicle for the lights show However, the rain is making it quite groovy.

gawd knows where all the non French folk on the boat are off to with the torch :wacko:

OP
OP
lazybloke

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Okay, I've caught up.

Lurved the aquatic horse but oh boy they milked that image several minutes longer than necessary. Ditto the stroll around Paris with the flame.

I'd forgotten there was an Olympic anthem. I guess i'll forget it again for another 4 yrs!

Awesome light show.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
WE sat watching it howling with laughter esp. the guy at the piano in the pouring rain with a fixed grin on his face. :laugh:

Watched the Gojira and Lady GaGa performances this morning, bonkers and brilliant. Probably watch some more later tonight :okay:

figbat

Slippery scientist
Lurved the aquatic horse but oh boy they milked that image several minutes longer than necessary.
I really wanted to love the horse and there was a lot to love, but it was ruined for me because they got the gait of the horse completely wrong. The order in which the legs move in the gallop is not what they represented, so it was an extended mental torture to me.

Top Bottom