My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Willd

Guru
2023-08-10 12.56.45.jpg

bluenotebob

Veteran
On my local Voie Verte/Greenway near la Roche on Thursday afternoon ... dappled September sunshine with an apparent tree-tunnel exit in the distance

Near la Roche pic 1.JPG

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Daybreak in the mist - over Lound Lakes , Suffolk this Morning…..

IMG_5850.jpeg

I loved Watchet and the nearby coast when I lived there.. Quite bleak in the winter, though!

Nah, in the winter we don't have to put up with the holidaymakers who have no idea how to drive round the narrow lanes round here.

Also, as a Warwickshire boy originally, I am constantly amazed how much milder the winters are here in West Somerset, very rarely have to scrape my car windscreen in the mornings etc.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Nah, in the winter we don't have to put up with the holidaymakers who have no idea how to drive round the narrow lanes round here.

Also, as a Warwickshire boy originally, I am constantly amazed how much milder the winters are here in West Somerset, very rarely have to scrape my car windscreen in the mornings etc.

Agree about it being quieter in the winter, though I wasn't resident in the summer but could take a guess!
I still have a lot of the fossils I found there 😎

Agree about it being quieter in the winter, though I wasn't resident in the summer but could take a guess!
I still have a lot of the fossils I found there 😎

The double takes I have had over the years, from holidaymakers carefully descending one of the coastal / Exmoor / Quantocks steep hills in their cars, as I overtake them on one of my road bikes 😀

Last edited:
Top Bottom