My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
If you know you know if you don't give it time

IMG_20240701_065900.jpg

If you know you know if you don't give it time

View attachment 736040

Where do people get their Western Bowels screened?

20240701_184439.jpg

Evening dog walk on beach just down from our house, and turns out the West Somerset Railway is being used as a film set for an Agatha Christie drama. The "passengers" were all in period costumes. Just hope they didn't want to film out to sea as they passed, otherwise myself and Mrs TB may be in background of a period murder drama, in modern walking gear, filming on a "mobile telephonic device" 😀

View attachment 736096
Evening dog walk on beach just down from our house, and turns out the West Somerset Railway is being used as a film set for an Agatha Christie drama. The "passengers" were all in period costumes. Just hope they didn't want to film out to sea as they passed, otherwise myself and Mrs TB may be in background of a period murder drama, in modern walking gear, filming on a "mobile telephonic device" 😀

Cool, but not as cool as when the Beatles used it for A Hard Day’s Night :becool:

Mike_P

Guru
View attachment 736096

I wouldn't put pass happening - its the sort of error that somehow gets overlooked

Top Bottom