Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Morning. I just called the organisation and said I'd be happy to work in the projects where I was for my interview, and I'd happily work on the school project if I was in a team, but I felt it was unsafe if I was on my own in the school project, so they've withdrawn my application.

The Saga continues...

I visited the workshop this morning to make sure the staff there knew I'd declined purely because of the H&S issues on the schools project, and their response was "We'd actually really like you to come: could you do just the three days in the workshop?" This would be much better from my point of view, so they said they'd suggest that to the boss.

I also wanted to call their supervisor, because she'd interviewed me. When I did I got exactly the same response, so now they will all suggest that further up the chain of command, such as it is, and We'll see what happens.

Actually, this has another advantage, namely that I can offer any other possible employer a regular Monday and Friday appointment rather than saying I can only offer three out of four Mondays and Fridays per month which would be complicated.

So, all prayers/good vibes/happy thoughts you can spare please direct them at the Big Boss, that when he comes back from holiday he agrees to me working a three day week and not doing the schools work...

Last edited:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Now on the train to Peterborough, just left Ely station so I'm in @Reynard land.

Unfortunately the bin men hadn't been by the time I left home so the wheelie bin will not be taken in until Tuesday. Also I forgot to cancel tomorrow's milk delivery.

Attachments

• IMG_20191028_130447140.jpg
    IMG_20191028_130447140.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 4
D

Deleted member 26715

wheelie bin will not be taken in until Tuesday.
The scally's will observe that overnight

Top Bottom