Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Dry calm morning so far with a blink of sunshine.
Must get out on trike once things have warmed up a bit.

Wandering cattle are still causing problems [not the cheese farm ] and one of the victims is getting decidedly annoyed and making threats of butchering them if the owner does not do something to control them. The owner has a treble hyphenated name and seems not too bothered so far.

Errr, the owner might end up having some missed steaks...

:whistle:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
The back garden grass has been cut and the flower beds have been de-weeded. It's garden waste bin day tomorrow so that'll get rid of all the clippings etc.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Nice sunny day so got out for a trike run on a different route from usual.
One problem is that I have a steep downhill bit from home but then it is pretty much climbing for a few miles as there are only 3 possible roads out of town and all have hills.
I chose to head for Glengorm which is a dead end road but quite busy as it has a farm shop and then the landfill site and onwards to Glengorm Castle. This has a cafe and holiday homes as well as up market B&B. There is also a working farm and some long term rented houses.
On the way checked out the access at a locked gate to a forest road which I should be able to get round. Far too many cars parked here so no longer the peaceful walk it used to be.
The hills meant a lot of battery power needed so turned back early with the battery getting low and had a fast downhill back to the bottom of the hill leading to my home area.
Not a hill I would want to try cycling on this trike without eassist.
Fiddled about with my phone and eventually somehow it seemed to be working on CC as it should. Time will tell but it is not of primary importance.

Time to feed the cats, and then it will be time to feed me.

Sneaky photo taken for an earlier post. Now I hope SWMBO doesn't find out

camp showers for the win, eh?
1689703504151.png

Top Bottom