Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Oops did I really just say that

cookiemonster

Squire
We had a typhoon last night into this morning, a baby one mind you, but there’s another one on the way for next week. It’ll be a biggie and, at the time it arrives, I’ll be due to fly out on holiday. 😱

It’s currently getting itself together just east of the Philippines but, this is important, it’ll miss the Philippines and head to us. The Philippines shelter us from a lot of typhoons. Not this time it seems.

Attachments

• IMG_0183.png
    IMG_0183.png
    158.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1258

How come the law has become so specific?
The chap who attempted to assassinate the Queen with a crossbow was motivated by AI posts which isn't covered . So if they brought in a law covering that would a similar thing where the person was using a crossbow whilst eating a choc ice on a unicycle would that be covered ? :angry:

You've not been taking your meds have you? ^_^:laugh::wacko:

We had a typhoon last night into this morning, a baby one mind you, but there’s another one on the way for next week. It’ll be a biggie and, at the time it arrives, I’ll be due to fly out on holiday. 😱

It’s currently getting itself together just east of the Philippines but, this is important, it’ll miss the Philippines and head to us. The Philippines shelter us from a lot of typhoons. Not this time it seems.

I landed at the old Kai Tak with one on the go, terrifying last bit as the jumbo threaded its way through the tower blocks :wacko:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Thundery showers forecast with a brisk breeze. A walking day rather than triking I think.
Just missed one of the showers when I went to put the recycling bin out.
The timetable is a bit out of coulter this week or so as Thursday is the local Highland Games. This is normally a bin collection day but is a public holiday and in any case the road around here will be chaos with parking everywhere and in the past fisticuffs have been seen. Our house entrances get blocked and when I wanted to go for a cycle run I would have to climb over a car's bonnet.
This is a centenary so there will be maximum publicity and possible a very high attendance.
I will not be attending as I have been to lots of Games as a trader and they are now not as local as in the past. In any case it will be an extortionate entrance fee. :ohmy:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a partly cloudy Suffolk. The first coffee of the day has been done and I need to go and retrieve the non-recycling bin from where ever it's been left this time having been emptied. A visit to the recycling centre has also been booked to dispose of the grass clippings from last week as I need to pop up to Ipswich in the car and can do that on the way out.

The wind also looks to have died down to merely breezy which mans a bike ride may be in prospect this afternoon.

Top Bottom